Vision, Values, Aims and Ethos
Welcome to our inclusive and sustainable learning community, where every child is encouraged to explore their passions and reach their full potential. We are a team of dedicated education specialists who work hard to provide a supportive and enriching environment for all. Together, we work towards building a brighter future for our students and their world.
At our school, we believe in fostering a supportive, inclusive and environmentally conscious community, where every child is valued and empowered. Through, hands-on learning and a focus on sustainability and achievement, we strive to educate responsible children who are equipped with the knowledge and skills they need to create a better future for themselves and those around them.
Our vision is to educate responsible and successful global citizens, who are equipped with the knowledge and skills to create a sustainable future and achieve their full potential.
Empowering children through sustainable, diverse, arts-enriched education.
- Promote environmental awareness and conservation through curriculum and practical initiatives.
- Foster a supportive community that values diversity and inclusivity.
- Encourage hands-on learning that connects students with their local environment.
- Develop strong partnerships with local organisations to address community needs.
- Empower all children to reach their full potential through personalised, arts-enriched learning experiences.
- Celebrate and acknowledge student achievements in academic, artistic and sustainability efforts.
Underpinning our school vision is a clear set of values that we believe applies not only in school but in real life. These core values will be explicitly taught to all children and will be held in the highest esteem and rewarded frequently across the school. They are:
Respect, Appreciation, Resilience, Aspiration, Friendship, Courage, Pride, Confidence, Kindness, Positivity, Love and Tolerance