We like all our children to wear school uniform. It gives children a sense of belonging and makes them proud of their school. You can buy our uniform from BEST LOOK, High Street North, Dunstable, 01582 603 603. The school also holds a small number of second hand items that you can request if you would like to support our Eco-Schools incentive and reuse older uniform. Our uniform is as follows:
- Purple sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo.
- Grey trousers or skirt (pinafore if preferred)
- White polo shirt (school logo) for Years N - 6
- In summer (after the Easter break) the girls can wear a purple and white checked dress:
- Book bag: this is compulsory for all children.
PE Uniform is as follows:
- Black shorts or joggers (can be purchased anywhere)
- Purple polo T-Shirt
- Black plimsolls or plain trainers
- Thornhill PE bag
All children require sensible black shoes (as per the guidance pictures above) for school so that they can run around and play during break times. Children are not allowed to wear heeled shoes, trainers, boots or open toed sandals.
Please make sure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name.