Working alongside you and your family.
- Is anyone in your family in trouble with the police?
- Is your family affected by Domestic Violence or Abuse?
- Are there any mental or physical health problems caused by an unhealthy lifestyle or substance misuse?
- Are you struggling with your children's school attendance?
- Are you trying to get back into work and need some help and guidance?
- Are there other challenges your family is facing?
If you answered YES to two (or more) questions we may be able to help you.
Eligible families will receive support from a Family Partner who will work with the whole family to bring about the positive changes that are important to them.
The supporting families programme is a free service funded through Central Bedfordshire Council.
If you think this might work for your family and would like to know more, please speak to Mrs Bond our Family Support Worker or contact Central Bedfordshire's Early Help Service on 0300 300 8585 or click on the link http://www.centralbedfordshire.gov.uk/children/family-support/programme.aspx