We like all our children to wear school uniform. It gives children a sense of belonging and makes them proud of their school. You can buy our uniform from BEST LOOK, High Street North, Dunstable, 01582 603 603. Our uniform is as follows:
- Purple sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Grey trousers or skirt (pinafore if preferred)
- White polo shirt (school logo) for Years R - 4
- In summer the girls (up to year 4) can wear a purple and white checked dress:
- Book bag: this is compulsory for all children from Years R – 4. Pupils in Years 5 and 6 may bring in a small suitable school bag that fits into our lockers. Large bags will not be permitted as space is restricted.
- White Shirt and tie (Years 5 and 6 only)
PE Uniform is as follows:
- Black shorts (can be purchased anywhere)
- White crew neck t-shirt
- PE bag
All children require sensible black shoes for school so that they can run around and play during break times. Children are not allowed to wear heeled shoes, trainers, boots or open toed sandals.
Please make sure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name